Entrust skin barrier rings are formulated to handle high liquid output, as well as thick heavy output. Entrust skin barrier rings gently hug the stoma and create a seal that expands when exposed to moisture. This seal prevents leaks by filling the empty space between the appliance and the stoma, where most leaks occur. Because stoma size can change throughout the day, Entrust skin barrier rings help maintain a leak proof seal throughout the day, even as stoma size fluctuates giving you added security and confidence. Entrust skin barrier rings are specifically created to be less sticky to the touch, and more adhesive to the skin, to create a tight seal without unnecessary mess and residue on your fingers. Available in three sizes to meet the changing needs of the ostomate.
- Helps protect the stoma from small nicks sometimes caused from edges of the ostomy appliance
- “Melts” into the barrier for easy removal
- Skin friendly, helps maintain healthy skin around the stoma
- Helps minimize leaks due to “pancaking”
- Can help create a small amount of convexity in a flat barrier
- Can be used with paste
- Easy to remove with wafer / barrier, an adhesive remover is usually not needed
- Safe to use with Fortis and other ostomy brands
- Latex Free
- 20 each / box – 2” rings; 10 each / box – 4”
There are no reviews yet.